Under section 113(1) of the Personal Insolvency Act 2012, the ISI must comply by recording on the Register of Personal Insolvency Arrangements (PIAs):
- the fact that a Personal Insolvency Arrangement has been issued;
- details with the result of the vote taken at the creditors meeting;
- where applicable, where there is any variation made to the Personal Insolvency Arrangement;
- where applicable, where the ISI receives a notification of default on the arrangement;
- the successful completion of the arrangement.