Register of Debt Settlement Arrangements (DSA)
Under section 76(1) of the Personal Insolvency Act 2012, the ISI must comply with this section by recording on the Register of Debt Settlement Arrangements:
- details with the result of the vote taken at the creditors meeting;
- the fact that DSA has been issued,
- where applicable, where there is any variation made to the debt settlement arrangement
- where applicable, where the ISI receives a notification of default on the arrangement;
- the successful completion of the arrangement.