Click image below to visit our debtor focussed information website Back on Track

Click here for details
on how to avail of a

What happens to your principal private residence?

The DSA is for unsecured debts therefore you should be able to keep your principal private residence.

In arranging a DSA the PIP should not require you to sell or leave your principal private residence.

If you wish to move out, or if the PIP considers that the costs of continuing to reside in your principal private residence are disproportionately large, the PIP will discuss the matter with you.